Navis are on the top. Enjoy visiting my blog and do leave me a comment or a tag. :D
Soundgarden || Pearl Jam // test
07:03 // petak, 12. studenoga 2010.
Soundgarden:
Soundgarden formed in Seattle Washington in 1984. The original lineup included Chris Cornell (vocals, drums), Kim Thayll (guitarist), and Hiro Yamamoto (bass). Soundgarden has sold an estimated twenty million units worldwide. The most commercially successful album came with 1994’s album Superunknown. This album included the hit singles Black Hole Sun, and Spoonman.
Discography: 87 Screaming Life (EP, Out of print), 88 Fopp (EP, 3000 copies, rare), 88 Ultramega OK, 89 Louder Than Love, 90 Louder Than Live: At The Whiskey, 90 Screaming Life/Fopp (Compilation), 91 Badmotofinger, 92 Badmotorfinger/SOMMS EP, 94 Superunknown, 94 Foreshocks (Compilation), 95 Songs From The Super unknown (EP), 96 Down On The Upside
Pearl Jam:
Pearl Jam formed in 1990, with the original lineup that included Jeff Ament (Bass), Stone Gossard (Guitar), Mike McCready (Lead Guitar), Eddie Vedder (Lead Vocals) and Dave Krusen (Drums). They first named the band Mookie Blaylock but eventually changed it to Pearl Jam.
Something about you! ( Remove the fake info, for God's sake :o )
"Hi, my name is Jo. I like camwhoring and I have a zillion noody pictures on my computer. I like to tell people they're fat and ugly and I like to
think I'm the prettiest thing on Earth. I rock at English. IT'S UNPOSSIBLE THAT ME FAILS ENGLISH."
as bold / as italic / as underline / as strikethrough / as BIG / as small
Uhm, let's see... We have music players, Formspring, Facebook, Nuffnangs, hit counters, users online, virtual pets, JavaScripts, games,
thoughts, pictures, Flash image galleries, icons, special chars, quotes, bolded, italic and underlined sentences, polls, lyrics, more about you,
useful links, other sites, shoutboxes, chats,.. whatever the hell you want, this is the place you can put it. :D